FEASIBILITY AND LAND SURVEYING
It starts with taking full details of the objective of the pharmaceutical facility, management plans and cost. Land surveying aims to check the feasibility of the desired project and to design the cost effective layout. Facilities will encompass:
- Welfare Block, Change Rooms, Rest rooms, Canteen, Security etc.
- Warehousing – raw materials, packaging materials, finished products etc.
- Production Block(s) including Pilot plant.
- Special areas for handling sensitizing / toxic products like Penicillins, Cephalosporin, anti-cancer drugs and streroids & hormones etc.
- Quality Control Lab & R&D lab.
- Utility housing, Engineering store & workshop
- Effluent treatment & waste management
- Roads and landscaping
It covers the following:
- Site plan
- Conceptual layouts based on local and / or international Regulatory requirements
- Preliminary Architectural Drawings of the facility
- Basis of Design & Drawings for HVAC (pressure differentials & zoning)
- Preliminary Specs for Equipment
- Utilities, Piping etc.
- Preliminary Specs for Electrical Layouts and requirements
- Hazardous Operations
- Pollution Control
Based on the analysis carried out for basic concept, process, products etc., utilities are decided which covers the following:
- DG Set
- Cooling Towers
- Utility Piping
- P & ID
- MCC and Main Panel for Electrical Layouts
- Electrical Distribution and Lighting Systems
- Earthing & Lightening Protection
- Fire Alarm & Fire Fighting Systems
- Lightening Protection
- Electro Mechanical Work
- Effluent Treatment Plant